Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Who Would You Pick?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Who Would You Pick?

    If you could spend the day with anyone, famous or not, dead or alive, who would you pick, and why would you pick that person?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jack_N_The_Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    470
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who Would You Pick?

    Jesus...now would that not be awesome?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who Would You Pick?

    Jesus or my Granpa
    free like OJ all day

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who Would You Pick?

    bruce campbell or dolph lundgren
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who Would You Pick?

    As I believe we all spend time with Jesus everyday, I would ask Him to let me spend time with my dad. After all, He is the One who can grant our prayers.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who Would You Pick?

    If I could spend one day with anyone, it would be my family standing in heaven with Jesus.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who Would You Pick?

    If I could spend one day with anybody I would choose Wayne Brady...
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who Would You Pick?

    get me a sandwhich THAT WASNT A REQUEST IM WAYNE BRADY
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who Would You Pick?

    The person or persons I would want to spend the day with or whatever, would be my son and my dad. Especally for fathers day!
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Who Would You Pick?

    I assumed Jesus was a given... so here are mine in no particular order:
    -Nicholas Sparks
    -war veterans (get to know details about things that have happened with our country
    - and I think it woud be cool to hangout/party with Paris Hilton or Lindsey Lohan.

    I'm sure I could think of so many more!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •